This position will be a key member of the regional/site manufacturing team with specific responsibility for supporting and advancing Quality Excellence.
• Perform structured assessments of all manufacturing processes to identify and evaulate (i) the most critical processess, (ii) the effectiveness of current controls, (iii) the selection of appropriate control measures to minimise risk and optimise process and measurement capability indices.
• Complete or assist with completion of process improvement projects in collaboration with site/regional manufacturing team.
• Actively support implementation of the Regional and Site Operations transformation roadmap.
• Actively develop, teach, and utilize process improvement methodologies including, but not limited to
o Job Instruction and Standard Work through Training Within Industry (TWI)
o 8-Step (A3) Problem Solving & Kaizen
o Statistical Process Control (SPC)
o 5S and Visual Management
o Error Proofing (Poka Yoke)
o Process and Value Stream Mapping
o Process Evaluation/Risk Assessment (pFMEA)
o Data Collection/Statistical Analysis
o Sampling plans and methods
This position will be based on Tecate Plant.
Must have a minimum 5+ years of combined practical experience in process improvement, managing projects, and lean implementation within a manufacturing environment.
• Must possess a degree in Engineering, Business or related field.
• Must be fluent in local spoken (primary) language. English is desirable
• Working knowledge of International Quality and Regulatory requirements is preferred (FDA’s 21 CFR Part 820, ISO 13485, Council Directive 93/42/EEC, MEDDEV, MDD/MDR, Canadian Medical Device Regulations, Japanese JPAL requirements.)
• Proven track record of successful process improvements resulting in improved safety, quality, productivity, and cost.
• Desirable Certifications: Lean Practitioner, Six Sigma, Trained Trainer, Project Management Professional (PMP), Reliability Engineer and related certifications
• Process-focused / Results -driven and displays high energy and enthusiasm in challenging the status quo and driving continuous improvement.
• Team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Evaluates facts and solutions, comprehensively.
• Work in a matrix organization, across international regions
• Able to travel as required to complete tasks and training.
|Edad||Mayor de 25 años|
|Horario||Lunes a Viernes 7:00 a 5:00|
|Sueldo||Negociable de acuerdo a experiencia.|