• Assist the Mexico’s VP with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
• Submit and conciliate to concur all expenses of the Mexico’s VP.
• Coordinate all travel arrangements to the Mexico SLT, Mexico’s Manufacturing VP.
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes to the Mexico SLT.
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms such as invitation letters to the Mexican immigration officials.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports like the weekly PIQSV report submitted by all Mexico plant managers.
• Develop and maintain a filing system and VP’s expenses.
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
• Provide general support and personal transportation to visitors.
• Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
• Make extended trips to help on supporting local meetings at all 3 Mexico sites.
• When requested, make cost benchmark between all 3 sites and review policies in order to be in accordance.
• maintains confidential files and contact information.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
• 3-5 years of experience performing similar role
• Advanced English skills
• Requires proficiency in Microsoft Products - Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel required
• Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
• Excellent organization skills, ability to set priorities and work under pressure to meet changing deadlines
• Excellent proofing skills with strong attention to detail. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and maintains a professional demeanor
• Experience in operating a multi-line telephone and other media devices
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining quality and meeting deadlines
|Edad||Mayor de 24 años|
|Horario||Lunes a Viernes 7:00 a 5:00|
|Sueldo||Negociable de acuerdo a experiencia.|