Summary: Ensures accurate revenue and cost information is recorded for all transactions and transferred correctly to the financial statements. Search and find methods to reduce costs and increase revenues by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyzes monthly manufacturing and sales performance.
• Develops, maintains standard product costs, including Labor and Overhead rates.
• Creates project and performance measurements.
• Analyzes measurement of outcomes vs. performance or project goals.
• Assists in preparation of annual Operating Plan.
• Analyzes actual monthly costs of sales vs. budget results.
• Monitors material labor and overhead costs, including absorption reporting and variances.
• Reconciles sales, standard costs of sales, and inventories on a monthly basis.
• Oversees cycle count and physical counts of inventories.
• Analyzes physical count vs. perpetual variances of inventories.
• Reconciles inventories per the General Ledger vs. perpetual records.
• May be required to participate in Quality Programs and initiatives.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills required to perform the Job:
• 4 year accounting degree.
• 5+ years of experience, preference given to Maquiladora manufacturing environment experience.
• Advanced ERP System knowledge and use.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Team Player.
• Ability to work with computerized spreadsheets.
• Knowledge of and ability to practice US Generally Accepted Accounting and Cost Accounting Principles a plus
|Edad||25 - 50 años|
|Horario||7:00 A.M. A 5:00 P.M. Lunes a Viernes|
|Sueldo||Atractivo - en entrevista|