We are the world’s leading producer in our business expanding our operations in Tijuana, and we’re looking for TOP TALENT to join our team.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for assigned department functions and all associated personnel.
• Responsible to appropriately staff and schedule departmental personnel to ensure production requirements are met while minimizing costs.
• Responsible for planning departmental operations by establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products.
• Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
• Observes and coaches personnel on work related issues.
• Ensures plant staff (Leads) enforce Company policies and procedures, plant wide safety rules and employee rules of conduct.
• Responsible for: developing people; improving processes; reducing costs; quality monitoring and improvements; superior customer service; and on-time delivery.
• Incorporates company vision and values into day-to-day activities and behaviors; guides and motivates others to remain committed to the company philosophy.
• Able to motivate employees to achieve results. Must be an effective communicator, capable of teaching and generating results.
• Minimum three (3) to five (5) years production supervision experience.
• Prior employee management experience preferred.
• Engineering degree (desirable)
• Read, write and understand the English language.
**FOR SECOND SHIFT (4:30 - 1:00 AM)**
Resumes to: email@example.com or call 664-607-9647 ext 2006
|Sueldo||Excellent salary, and benefits|