SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Program Manager position is responsible for managing an existing customer base and ensuring optimal customer satisfaction. This will be done by building a strong team that provides timely order processing, continuous communications, and proactive issue resolution. Highly motivated, innovative who savors challenges and love to tackle tough problems. Position based in Anaheim, CA.
- Manage program team execution of orders, contracts, backlog, and facilitate problem resolution across organizations.
- Analyze potential solutions and provide information required to make appropriate decisions that ensure on time delivery and total customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate activities with operations, production, accounting, issuing, and shipping to provide a high level of customer care.
- Monitor and grow established business relationships.
- Organize efforts professionally to meet day-to-day customer requests and follow up on commitments.
- Assist Program Manager Leader in the day-to-day management of the assigned accounts, and successfully communicate customer inventory demands to Rapid teams to ensure proper inventory levels.
- Manage the interfaces between the customers engineering / management teams and Rapid teams to facilitate the introduction of new products.
- Successfully utilize customers’ portals to manage OOR and other reports.
- Maintain 100% OTD and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with Account Manager to assure timely response of all quotation requests aimed to offer competitive pricing utilizing low cost region and quick turn around.
- Resolve all issues that affect RFQ feedback, quality, delivery, service issue at a high level with customer.
- Review OOR and manage difficulties with order process. Be able to suggest contracts, Kan-ban, VMI contracts.
- Allocate orders to the appropriate production region allowing customer to take full advantage of the low cost region. opportunities and well as quick turn around for prototypes
- Oversee all steps involved in managing ECOs and revision changes on
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Minimum 5 years experience in sales
• Minimum of 3 years experience in managing accounts (OEM’s or CM’s).
• Leadership experience in sales administration / customer care environment
• Knowledge in product development and manufacturing process is a plus
• Managing personnel
• Assumes responsibilities with appropriate authority
• Build a team that shares a common vision and work ethic
• Excellent Cross-functional and personal communication skills
• Ability to organize a cross functional team to effectively service the customer base
• Well developed analytical skills
• Strong leadership, motivational, and presentation skills.
• Strong Planning, organizational and time management
• Effective in working both independently and in a team setting
• Handling multiple accounts
• Interact with all levels of complex organizations.
• Software and the ability to utilize organized database environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• BA/BS degree
• Customer Oriented
• Proven track record of team building
• Attention to details and follow-up
• Flexible and adaptive to work long hours
|Edad||30 - 45 años|
|Horario||Lunes a Viernes de 7am - 5pm|