• Lead implementation of quality systems.
• Assist sites in preparing for customer, regulatory or standards based audits.
• Acquire and analyze data using appropriate standard quantitative and statistical methods across a spectrum of business environments to facilitate process analysis and improvements.
• Lead a systematic program for quality problem solving and continuous improvement using various quality improvement models.
• Perform required quality planning to assure comprehensive product acceptance for internally manufactured and third party manufactured products.
• Independently or in conjunction with a cross-functional team, lead resolution of customer complaints related to product quality.
• Evaluate new methods, processes and materials to determine the effect on the quality plan and revise accordingly.
• Has financial impact only within the scope of immediate activities.
• Financial decisions are typically made by next level management.
• BS in Electrical, Mechanical, Statistics, Manufacturing
• Engineering or equivalent.
• 10+ years’ experience in Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Engineering, Reliability Engineering, Applied Statistics or related area required.
• Application of Six-Sigma and continuous improvement principles
• Designed Experiments principles Statistical Process Control (SPC)
• Quality Functional Deployment principles (QFD)
• IPC-A-610 or similar standard.
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
• ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) or Six-Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
• Effective at working in team situations.
• Experience leading projects and/or teams. People management experience is a plus (i.e. attracting, retaining, motivating, mentoring, developing, disciplining, etc).
|Área||Control de Calidad|
|Edad||Mayor de 18 años|