Responsible to validate and verifying manufacturing systems; including process documentation, controls and optimization through the life of the product to ensure internal quality and customer satisfaction. Quality Engineer jr. seeks and promotes the quality continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes on current and transfers businesses in accordance with the quality management system.
• Contribute to the SQDCI metrics of the focus factory.
• Uses daily production data (Internal and external PPM’s., etc.) to develop and execute corrective actions plans to drive continuous improvement
• Communicate and interact with employees in regards of customer satisfaction to build commitment towards positive quality culture.
• Manage quality metrics such as external-internal PPM’s, customer complain.
• Validate manufacturing systems (assembly lines) including documentation (PFMEA, WIs, Control plan, flow chart, procedures).
• Lead quality system improvements and implement changes accordingly.
• Maintain effective communication with customer following up complains and scorecard ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Perform Corrective actions coming from the RMA process (Return Material Authorization)
• Drive deployment of Eaton Quality System
• Audit and address employee actions or behavior to ensure adherence with required policies, procedures, systems, and rules.
• Perform weekly Layered Process Audits (LPA)
• APQP & PPAP documentation and preparation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Electronics or Mechanics (or similar)
• 2-3 years of experience in electronic manufacturing.
• Strong knowledge on quality tools (APQP, MSA, SPC, PPAP)
• 2-3 years of experience solving QA issues, implementing process controls and process improvements.
• knowledge of IPC-610 standard
• written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish. Skilled on Ms Project, Minitab, 8D (preferred).
|Área||Control de Calidad|