Plantronics is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
Mission: We discover and invent the tools and technologies that provide a focused and distraction-free environment for you to perform at your best.
Checks and verifies account payable records, prepares invoices and vouchers, types, files, posts ledger and general journal entries, and/or balances accounts payable and accounts receivable records. Uses office automated systems to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries. May reconcile difficult accounts. May maintain a complete and systematic set of transactions in a specific phase of accounting.
• Manage relationships with vendors and ensure Account Payable gives first-rate customer service.
• Ensure all invoices are batched, processed and paid in a timely manner.
• Responsible for researching exceptions/hold issues by partnering with Procurement to ensure PO hold issues are resolved timely.
• Solve day-to-day invoice questions and statement questions.
• Develop both standard and ad hoc reports related to supplier data analysis and AP metrics
• Audit invoice entry and approval for completeness and accuracy
• Review invoice entries for completeness and accuracy for tax purposes
• Assist with ensuring SOX processes and audit requirements are being followed within the AP team
• Assist with developing, recommending and implementing improvements to current processes to ensure ongoing compliance with company policies / procedures and SOX
• Communicate and coordinate accounting policies, practices, and procedures within department, company managers, vendors and other internal customers.
• Assist AP Manager in streamlining the AP process to create efficiencies in processing vendor invoices and employee expense report auditing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related.
• Must have 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
• Ability to operate MS Office, especially Excel, proficiently
• Must be detail-oriented, proactive and analytical
• Have worked in a fast paced, high volume corporate environment.
• 90% English Spoken and Written.
• Advanced in excel (pivots/graphs)
• Oracle or SAP experience
If you are interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Horario||7:30 a.m. a 5:30 p.m.|