Activities to perform:
• Manage a portfolio of Welch Allyn global suppliers to ensure all invoices received are processed and paid on-time.
• Professionally interact with Welch Allyn suppliers worldwide (in English language mainly) to understand and respond to invoice and payment queries.
• Professionally interact with Welch Allyn colleagues in Purchasing, Sourcing, Human Resources, Logistics and Finance to resolve supplier payment requirements and ensure timely processing of invoices of any kind.
• Maintain Welch Allyn’s Databases to ensure up-to-date information about suppliers is available on the information systems.
• The preparation of month-end financial reports and various ad hoc financial reports.
• Ad hoc functions and tasks which arise during the normal course of business in a busy finance department.
• Follow up on Recurring payments such as utilities, payroll, rents, etc. to assure the payment is made on time.
• Fluency in English
• A diploma or certification in Accounting or Bookkeeping is desirable.
• Knowledge/experience of SAP, Oracle or similar financial systems (Desirable)
• Proficient general computer skills. Knowledge of Excel and MS Word, or equivalent spreadsheet, and word processing applications is required.
• This role requires excellent attendance. Good references regarding attendance history and punctuality in previous roles is expected.
• Time management and organization skills are very important to this role.
• A flexible and enthusiastic attitude is very important to this role.
|Horario||7:00 - 17:00 hrs|