* Supervise workers and manages priorities in the activities of receiving, storing, inventorying, issuing, and shipping materials, supplies, tools, equipment in the warehouse.
1. Oversees daily activities of all warehouseman and shipping clerks.
2. Monitors daily workload and adjusts personnel between areas in the warehouse to meet the required volume.
3. Ensures that company policies and work instructions are followed..
4. Initiates the cycle count program through the recount step.
* Professional career in Industrial Engineering, Logistics or related
* 3 to 5 years related experience in a shipping clerk or warehouse position.