Head of design, develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing processes taking into account aspects of product Design, human factors, materials and components, tools, capacity equipment and machines, methods assembly, standards of quality control, material flow, cost analysis and statistical process control.
• Required: At a minimum, a BSME in Industrial, Electronic, Chemical or Quality Engineering or equivalent is required.
• Experience in playing guitar or have a strong desire/interest in guitars is a plus.
• Any additional musical background is a plus
• Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment working in high volume consumer products is desired or similar position.
• Experienced Industrial engineer or complementary skills (e.g. project, product, quality or manufacturing engineering).
• Six Sigma/Lean Green-belt or lean manufacturing certifications is a plus;
• Experience in high volume consumer products design is a plus
• In depth knowledge of guitars is a plus
• General knowledge of paint/coating processes is a plus
• General knowledge of woodworking is a plus
• Project management sufficient to lead cross-functional teams
• English language competency is required.