Using established systems and procedures. Compiles data and prepares the paperwork required by customs on the U.S. and the mexican sides such as invoices for shipments, computing duties and tariffs as well as the control of materials and equipment imported to and from Mexico.
• Actively work for continuous improvement together with other employees.
• Do continuous quality checks on own work.
• Perform routine audits and data validation to ensure that foreign trade operations comply with applicable law.
• Bachelor’s degree in International Commerce or related field.
• Logistics Experience.
• English writing / conversational accordingly to level II at Brady.
• Experience in trade compliance and managing of Annex 24.
• Knowledge in customs and foreign trade laws and regulations.
• Proficient knowledge and use of VUCEM in order to manage permits.
• Knowledge of Microsoft offices applications or application programs.
• Responsible, careful and flexible, detail - oriented.
• Ability to coordinate several activities at any one time and take initiative to respond rapidly to urgent requests.
• Work under pressure.
• Knowledge of Nafta rules .
• Experience working with some Customs System related to Mexican regulations, such as Anexo 24, PROSEC, etc.
• Interpersonal skills to work with a team as well as independently with minimal guidance.
• Knowledge of CTPAT & OEA.
|Área||Importación - Exportacíon|
|Horario||Lunes a Viernes 07:00 AM a 17:00 hrs|