**HIRING 8 SUPERVISORS DUE TO EXPANSION**
• Provides support in functional areas of human resources including but not limited to recruitment and employment.
• Personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration.
• Organization development, training, and special projects. Assists in the development and implementation of employee programs for retention & development.
• Supports the development and communication of policies and procedures.
• Prepares reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organization needs.
• Supports HR strategy whist partnering with the HR Manager.
• Expert in Staffing, Labor law and labor relations, and benefit and compensations.
• Expert at dealing with multi HR functions, (perhaps dealing as oversight for Staffing and labor relations).
• Develop & sustainment of Employee Wellness Program.
• Drives organizational change.
• High ethical standards.
• Critical thinking.
• Results driven.
• 3-5 Years or more of experience in Human Resources Administration.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or similar discipline.
• Good communication skills in English & Spanish.
• Computer Skills proficient in TRESS & Microsoft (Excel, Power Point, Access).
• Team & collaboration approach.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Data driven and highly analytical.
|Edad||Mayor de 28 años|
|Horario||Mon-Fri 7am to 5pm|