The Applications Engineer is a key Role in the Manufacturing plant, this person is responsible to coordinate multi-functional teams to discuss changes proposals, identify opportunities to improve process or product performance, implement engineering change on time and with no cost involved. Also is responsible to stablish a healthy relationship with customer and the Autoliv Technical center.
• Resolve Customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company vision, values and financial objectives.
• Strategic Context and Challenges
• Customer contact for program activities after launch, supporting program review sessions with the customer timing and technical perform.
• Analyzes customer problems and assists in developing solutions to satisfy customer needs, Utilizes mathematics, statistical methods, Engineering methods, and other principles and law of science and physics.
• Monitors performance and troubleshoots problems to ensure optimal design and/or applications of equipment, material and processes, Conducts tests and measurement throughout stages of production to determine control over variables.
• Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problem and obtains solutions.
• Manages problems/efforts, where all involved report to others for direction (no direct report).
• Manages schedule/timelines, manages completion of project/efforts to meet targets/goals.
On time delivery for engineering changes.
Cost for Engineering changes
Old Assemblies transference to Service parts.
*Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar position.
*Knowledge: customer satisfaction, project management, product sustaining, manufacturing processes, exposure.
• Proper implementation of Engineering changes in Serial stage.
• Support the manufacturing plant in evaluation of improvements projects.