Manage and coordinate improvement projects.
Provide Coaching and technical training to his team
Remove roadblock for his team to reach the production goals.
Establishes and submits processing requirements to be met in designing and acquiring processing equipment.
Provides feedback/recommendations to leadership as appropriate.
Plan and balance work load to his team
Zero Defect journey will require deeper analysis on process to assure results.
Machine improvements to increase the level of efficiency on mass production cells and achieve PD commitments using a problem solving skills.
Create a plan and lead the scrap and efficiency projects.
1. Lay out strategy, plan vs actual (plan adherence)
2. Seamless launch 100% (process related)
3. Zero defects action plan (plan vs actual) to achieve 15 zero defects days.
4. Keep equipment availability at 95%
5. Lead improvement projects
• Develop, configure and optimize manufacturing processes from inception through to start up.
• Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
• Ensure processes efficiency and upgraded processes
• Develop best practices and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
• Manage cost and time constraints
• Perform risk assessments
• Provide process documentation and operating instructions
• Implement common methods and systems.
• Perform simultaneous engineering activities for change requests.
• Continuously improve quality, cost, responsiveness, safety.
• Estimate new engineering change / project investment.
• Specify equipment and tooling for quality and process improvements.
• Solve / assist operational problems as required.
• Support and actively interact with manufacturing operations group.
Lean Manufacturing concepts is preferred.
Problem Solving Skills Previous Experience
3 years at least engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
Bachelor’s Degree (Industrial, Electro mechanic, Mechatronic