Position Summary:Assist Plant corporate accounting in all administrative, accounting and reporting functions. This position is for a Accounting Assistant or Jr candidate with some experience or just graduated from a BS in Accounting. Candidate will be expose to a manufacturing environment with grow potential. This position will work with plant managers and supervisors outside finance and members in corporate offices; candidate may be required to travel to USA
Assist with payroll, bookkeeping, Accounts Payable.
Coordinate with Accountants to handle all other financial needs.
● Be the point of contact for vendors, customers, and employees for issues related to payroll
● Collaborate with Accountants to ensure departments operate at or under budget
● Process and pay payroll taxes
● Coordinate payroll
● Collect and distribute mail
● Accounts payable data entry
● Write and verify accounts payable checks
● Produce periodic financial reports for management
● Ensure payment is timely received
1. High School or Some College educations in accounting
2. At least 6 months of booking and payroll experience (US PAYROLL)
3. Fluent in English (600 Toefl rate).
4. Able to travel to USA.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Highly motivated.
2. Self organize.
3. Good communication skills.
4. Quick to learn.
5. Requires little supervision.
6. Able receive new task and Follow-up.
|Área||Contabilidad y Finanzas|
|Horario||L a V|