To ensure that the supply of materials meet the production schedule and minimum stock levels to ensure operational and production continuity. Able to deliver efficient, effective and flexible solutions to meet production requirements. Maintains strong relationships both internally and externally to ensure supply of materials meets requirements.
• Ensure that materials required for production arrive on time and in the quantities required to meet customer orders.
• Minimize obsolescence
• Minimize freight charges
• Reduce inventories
• Control and manage deliveries on time in both normal production, new programs.
• Schedule the supply of materials/components to meet production requirements and minimum safety stock levels
• Plan, develop, implement and evaluate processes for material delivery from supplier to point of use.
• Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions
• Day-to-day order management and management of deliveries
• Understand and manage risks to minimize impact on production schedule
• Take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect production.
• Implement all processes to agreed standards and targets and support continuous improvement initiatives and identify areas of improvement
• Utilize any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) or IT system that is in place and ensure that data is
Bachelor’s Degree ( Business or Industrial Engineering)
APICS courses desired.
3 years minimum Experience
English 90% written/spoken, able to negotiate and provide feedback during arguments.
Available to work on weekends occasionally.