• Maintain book-keeping and accounting up-to-date, including Month, Quarter and Year End reporting within corporate policies and deadlines.
• Account reconciliations, Intercompany reconciliations & payments.
• Participates in Federal income tax, monthly and annual tax calculations, returns and attachments.
• Preparation of monthly/yearly informative returns
• Participates in statutory audits and visits of accounting firms
• Compiles information requested by auditors and tax consultants.
• Participate in transfer pricing compliance along accounting firms and internally for the adjustments.
• Participate in tax compliance along her/his Supervisor and Manager.
• Ad hoc functions and tasks which arise during the normal course of business in a busy finance department.
• Professionally interact with staff to understand and respond to any reporting requirements, issues/queries.
• Accountant or similar (CPA)-Plus.
• Fluent English spoken & written: 80% +
• MS Office prominent.
• ERP Systems (SAP) - Plus.
• Mex/US GAAP. (IFRS) -Plus.
• International knowledge.
• Effective communication, Teamwork, innovation, Accountable .
• A positive, flexible, and enthusiastic attitude is very important to this role.
|Área||Contabilidad y Finanzas|
|Horario||7:00 - 17:00 hrs|