The Production Business Analyst, which will be located in Tijuana, will be responsible for gathering and analyzing large data sets to create trend reports, research irregularities in our processes and provide expert knowledge on data analysis and visualization for our manufacturing team.
- Create and maintain daily operations reports that contribute to manufacturing decision making
- Analyze data for different areas including supply chain, logistics and manufacturing planning.
- Lead our team in creating analyses for the optimization of processes in different departments
- Attend daily production meetings and identify business and data requirements that help improve manufacturing processes
- Experience writing and debugging SQL scripts
- Experience with R and Python for data analysis
- Ability to learn and make quick decisions on data requirements for business strategies
- Experience with any data visualization platform, such as Tableau and DOMO, is a plus
- Skills and experience with Excel is a plus
- Strong understanding of statistics and data modeling is a plus
|Edad||23 - 65 años|
|Horario||6.30am - 4.30pm|