Established company in the industrial electronics industry with new operations in Tijuana is currently seeking a Process Engineer to evaluate existing processes /systems to identify opportunities for cost-savings, process enhancements and production outsourcing. The individual will perform raw materials testing, collect and record data, improve the process consistency through the use of lean manufacturing and techniques, and update/transfer of procedures.
• Provide process engineering expertise and project guidance for existing production transfers of MLCC manufacturing processes, tools and test, debugging existing processes/systems for ease of transfer into a new manufacturing model
• Evaluate and provide recommendations for MLCC manufacturing processes, materials, and equipment that improve quality, yield, productivity and/or cost
• Co-develop, then implement control parameters, develop and maintain monitoring systems to rapidly detect and act upon process variations
• Work on several projects simultaneously and successfully in complete process ownership within a 24x7 manufacturing environment
• Provide data analysis and understanding of the MLCC manufacturing using databases and data analysis tools (SPC, ANOVA, DOE principles, etc.)
• Monitor, coach, train, and cooperate with process technicians and operators. Fluent Spanish/English a must.
• Apply good engineering practices to achieve continuous improvement
• Establish (bi-lingual) procedures and qualification plan for bringing new processes on line
• Bring a strong level of technical knowledge to the team
• Develop Failure Analysis expertise locally
Requirements, Experience, Skills and Certifications:
• BS/MS in Materials Engr. Ceramics Engr. Chemical Engr. or Industrial Engr.
• Self-starter with whatever–it-takes attitude.
• High energy, self-motivated attitude with an ability to interface effectively with personnel at different levels of the organization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent Spanish/English a must.
• Able to make individual contributions while staying focused on the goals of the group.
• Familiarity with Lean, Six Sigma, DOE principles, SPC techniques, ANOVA.
• Strong leadership skills, independent thinking, attention to detail, strong organizational and planning abilities and excellent analytical and problem solving skills
|Edad||Mayor de 27 años|
|Horario||Mon-Fri 7am to 5pm|