Human Resources Assistant Job Duties:
- Substantiates applicants' skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1-3 experience Years of experience in Human Resources Administration.
Maintaining Employee Files
Independence and self-starter
Excellent Verbal Communication
Works in collaboration with others (Teamwork)
Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Publisher)
|Edad||23 - 40 años|
|Horario||L-V 11am-9pm y 10:30pm a 6:00am|