Established company in the industrial electronics industry with new operations in Tijuana is currently seeking a Quality Manager.
• Maintain ISO 9001 certification /system (AEC-Q200.Mil Std.,ISO 14000)
• Ensuring that all product shipping to customers meets customer requirements.
• Maintain Quality Assurance Manual as current and completely satisfies customer requirements.
• Complete and follow through of internal and external customer corrective action.
• Will chair daily “Material Review Board”.
• Departmental procedures are current, relevant and properly followed.
• Quality audit of all systems including process and product audits.
• Develop and train inspection staff for receiving, in process and final inspection. Train staff for receiving, in process and final inspection. Conduct training classes for all facility personnel in quality awareness and statistical methodology.
• Develop qualification, environmental, functional and reliability test programs and continually monitor and improve products.
• Data gathering and reporting reflecting status of processes and product (including CpK studies, control charts, pareto charts, gantt charts and corrective action summaries).\
• Coordinate government and customer quality surveys and audits of facility and product.
• Vendor quality control through pre-award surveys, vendor surveillance and receiving inspection.
• Support quality, manufacturing, engineering, and management, in gathering and analysis of data produced by significant or critical processing points of manufacturing.
• Assist in bringing new products on line in an efficient and timely manner that function as intended and meet JDI as well as customer specification and expectation.
• University Degree in Engineering (Industrial, Electrical, Electronics).
• More than 5 Years at the Managerial Level Within the Quality Area.
• Advanced English (Business conversational).
• Certification Desirable (ASQ, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, etc.)
|Área||Control de Calidad|
|Edad||Mayor de 30 años|
|Horario||Mon-Fri 7am to 5pm|