Sales Enablement Role
One of the world’s largest manufactures of reciprocating hermetic compressors, and motors products, and is seeking a motivated, service-oriented professional to enhance its inside sales functions and take its Customer Service to the next level.
- Managing the adoption and usage of our sales enablement portal.
- Manage/Administrate Hubspot for the aftermarket which is our CRM program.
- Identify gaps in our current collateral and tools and partnering with the VP of Marketing to close those gaps.
- Provide excellent customer service and treat this responsibility as your number one priority.
* Work as a team with the Territory Account Manager, provide constant communication, sales numbers, orders, questions, daily outside sales schedule, provide a daily update.
- Provide maximum customer assistance in placing orders, providing product information, proper coding of returns, ensuring appropriate credit approvals, and proper pricing.
- Provide generated sales orders which includes confirming price and availability at time of order, credits, warranty claims, etc, in accordance with company guidelines to clients.
- Carry out inside sales plans as set out by the division sales manager. This includes telemarketing drives, outcall programs, email or fax drives, discussions with product, account and sales managers on sales strategy and results of these efforts, periodic strategy meetings on accounts with branch, accounts and sales managers.
- Work with the Director of Business Development on special pricing for significant product purchases, etc.
- Direct special quotes to the proper territory;
- Direct customers to website, if possible, in trying to assist them in finding the part or product which is required.
- Become a business consultant to our distributors.
- Strong sales literacy and fluency.
- 3-5+ years in sales or sales enablement a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus.
- Experience in problem solving and multi-tasking.
- CRM Program usage experience a plus.
- MS Office Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with high energy.
- Project management skills – the ability to meet deadlines.
- Great sense of humor.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish).