To ensure that the supply of materials meet the production schedule and minimum stock levels to ensure operational and production continuity. Able to deliver efficient, effective and flexible solutions to meet production requirements. Maintains strong relationships both internally and externally to ensure supply of materials meets requirements.
• Ensure that materials required for production arrive on time and in the quantities required to meet customer orders.
• Minimize obsolescence
• Minimize freight charges
• Reduce inventories
• Control and manage deliveries on time in both normal production, new programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree ( Business or Industrial Engineering)
• 8 + years minimum Experience
• APICS courses desired.
• English 90% written/spoken, able to negotiate and provide feedback during arguments.
• Deeply understanding of logistic fundamentals and how supply chain interacts, finished product and raw material.
• Excel skills.
• MRP concepts knowledge
• Able to understand BOM’s