• Identifies hardware problems and determines the most efficient & cost effective way to resolve using systematic troubleshooting approach, technical documentation, and maintenance procedures
• Reports all recurring problems that aren't being resolved effectively to appropriate network engineer to initiate prevention procedures & update documentation accordingly
• Orders parts and repairs damaged equipment according to equipment warranties with a limited amount of downtime
• Processes timely defective reports to vendor to ensure accurate resolution of issues
• Coordinates replacement or loaner equipment as needed
• Escalates problems/issues to the technical lead or department manager as appropriate
• Professional Technical Degree or higher
• General customer service experience
• Advanced proficiency in English required.
• Demonstrated experience in Windows OS and corporate network environment
• Ability to apply basic project management skills to small projects, will need to do research to resolve customer issues where precedents do not always exist
• Knowledge on network topology, voice and windows domain environment
• 2 3 years of experience in an IT Support position
- Previous experience in manufacturing industry.