Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers. Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment. Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables.
• Test malfunctioning machinery and discusses malfunction with other maintenance workers, such as Maintenance.
• Replaces faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches, and motors.
Plans layout of wiring and installs wiring, conduit, and electrical apparatus in buildings.
• Repair, preventive maintenance of equipment and machinery used in manufacturing environment. Knowledge of hand and power tools.
• Employee has full responsibility for interpretative and applying general NEC policy and for establishing procedure.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work area is to be clean and neat at all times.
• ID Electrical hazards, Adhere to NFPA 70E .Safety Standards, Electrical Lockout/Tag out, guarding of live parts, grounding, grounding fault protection, wiring methods, components & equipment for general use.
• Recognize Arc flash hazard & ware protective equipment.
• Able to read electrical schematics.
• Adhere to & comply with NEC 2005/2008 on all work performed.
|Edad||Mayor de 23 años|
|Horario||Lunes a Viernes 7:00 am a 5:00 pm|