General knowledge of Company and Dept. Policies, Personnel training and Discipline. Responsible for hands on plating, troubleshooting of the plating process, chemical analysis of plating solutions using AAS and wet chemical methods, XRF plating thickness, chemical additions to plating solutions, maintaining laboratory equipment, preparing cross-section mounts, replacing motors, gears, and mesh sections, replacing filter, tubing’s, and pump motors, replacement of contacts, cables and fuses, data entry on IBM-AT, 386, 486 computers, training of platter’s, logging and inspecting the hazardous waste storage area, drawing of sketched and diagrams, other duties as assigned.
• Work area is to be kept clean and neat at all times.
• Housekeeping chores will be performed as assigned.
• Cross training for other jobs is required so that employees can occasionally fill-in, in other departments, when required.
• Additional of different functions may be assigned to the employee periodically.
• Must have knowledge of AC/DC theory, 2-5 years plating experience, good math skills, a basic knowledge of computers and spreadsheet experience is helpful and excellent communication skills in English.
|Edad||Mayor de 23 años|
|Horario||Lunes a Viernes 7:00 am - 5:00 pm|