Responsible to perform work in numerous areas of the warehouse including stockroom, shipping, receiving and cycle count. Responsible for material movement and associated computer transactions. Responsible for inventory accuracy through cycle count activity and reconciliation.
• Research and reconcile inventory inaccuracies.
• Process all inventory transactions.
• Assist various areas of the warehouse as required.
• Responsible for yearly Cycle Count activity, reconciliation and reporting.
• Receive materials and process per WI-15-06-05 if applicable.
• Package per ATA300 specifications and / or customer requirements prior to shipping if applicable.
• Prepare and process daily company inter-office correspondence and Request to Ship products as needed.
• Arrange for product pick-ups in accordance to customer requests as needed.
• Prepare and process both internal and customer repairs which includes packaging, labeling and processing.
• Maintain, file and prepare for archiving all inventory transaction and incoming product records.
• Receive miscellaneous purchase orders for various departments.
• Maintain a neat and orderly work area at all times.
• Perform miscellaneous duties as requested by manager.
• Knowledge of warehouse shipping and receiving procedures.
• Knowledge of basic math skills.
• Knowledge of shipping software (Fed-X, DHL, UPS) preferred.
• Ability to effectively interact with various departments including QC, Program Management, OA, Customs Compliance and Credit.
• Extremely well organized, with the ability to track multiple activities involving numerous details.
• Outstanding problem solving skills and good judgment in dealing with competing priorities, limited resources and time pressures.
• Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and peers in a professional manner.
• Good organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to operate a computer and utilize MS office suite of software applications.
• Possess outstanding problem solving skills and good judgment in dealing with competing priorities, limited resources and time pressures.
• Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
• Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
• Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments.
Favor de enviar tu cv a email@example.com
|Horario||Monday to Friday 7:00 pm - 5:00 pm|