Plans, schedules and monitors the movement of material through the production cycle. Determines material requirements from engineering and production schedules. Coordinates the efficient movement of materials with purchasing, production and engineering. Develops specifications for new contract orders.
• Initiate and maintain Item Master and Bill of Material (BOM) structuring.
• Create work orders, providing routers and pick sheets for Stores.
• Initiate and maintain BOM configuration in ECO, Item Master and routers.
• Coordinate with internal departments to ensure your build items and buy components fully support the build schedule in meeting customer delivery schedule.
• Ensure product end item meets configuration and delivery requirements to MASC Quality Assurance and Engineering requirements.
• Ensure work order and purchase requisitions are released per schedule and are not past due.
• Ensure sales orders commitments are managed and shipped on-time.
• 3 -5 years of related Plannig esperiencie.
• Knowledge of Oracle ERP Systems preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook a must.
Ability to comprehend engineering drawings a preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Access, Powerpoint, Visio and NetMeeting a Plus.
• Written and verbal communication skills required.
• 80% English
** Interested send CV email@example.com specifying the name of the vacancy **
|Horario||Monday to Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm|