Customer Purchase Orders
• Enter customer Purchase Orders accurately into SAP
• Using SAP to track all open orders to ensure on time delivery (OTD)
• Work with warehouse to ensure processing and delivery of daily pick tickets (PT)
• Respond, a timely manner, to customer inquiries regarding open order status
• Maintain open and regular communication between customer and planning for open order status
• Work with Accounting to keep customer account up to date to include resolving late payments, RMA, Credit Memos, price verification and adjustments
• Verify inventory levels for customer orders are accurate. Notify supervisor of any shortages
• Knowledge of UPS; FEDEX; LTL Freight procedures for shipping and receiving
• Working with purchasing and customer buyer to notify inventory levels are too high or too low
• Negotiate with customer buyer to ensure overstock and shortages are kept within agreed Kanban Agreements
• Responsible for receiving QMN’s, NCMR notification from customer and transferring the information to Quality Department to ensure the proper follow up on each rejection/complaint
• Creating monthly reports to track customer rejections/complaints and the respective corrective actions from internal Quality Department
• Prepare monthly reports for On Time Delivery Metrics.
• Understand, support, and communicate the Vision and Goals of the organization
• Promote a Culture that supports Safety, Continuous Improvement, and Quality
• Other Duties as Assigned by Supervisor
Skills & Experience
• Strong computer Skills in MS Office Suite.
• Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) strongly desired.
• 2+ years of customer service experience; experienced in manufacturing preferred.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as shipping documents, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, product drawings, and other manufacturing documents.
• High school diploma required, college preferred.
• Supply Chain Logistics
• Customer Service
• Decision Making
• Problem Solving
• Results Orientation
|Edad||25 - 45 años|
|Horario||7:00am 17:00 L-V|