- Support and lead development of product enhancements and modifications, and cost out of existing products, improve production processes and equipment, to drive business revenue growth and margin improvement.
- Design, test and implement product changes/improvements for Custom Product Opportunities (CPO) to meet identified customer requirements
- Design and develop electrical circuits, schematics, bill of materials, change notes and associated documentation
- Develop costs associated with CPO designs
- Circuit layout in CAD tools
- Hands-on laboratory work (oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, soldering, electrical measurements, test execution)
- Execute root cause analysis
- Provide manufacturing/production support to existing manufacturing lines
- Design and implement manufacturing and calibration/test equipment.
- Develop, design and process failure modes and effects analyses (DFMEA & PFMEA) with associated control plans
- Work with field application engineers to support the product with our customers, as needed
- Setting up and executing tests in an engineering lab environment
- Direct interaction with customers on existing and new opportunities
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- 5+ year of experience in electrical engineering discipline
- Manage tasks on time and on budget
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Ability to be agile and adaptable
- Experience with circuit design and testing, familiarity with structured design processes and release
- USA Visa
|Edad||Mayor de 28 años|