- Support and lead development of product enhancements and modifications, and cost out of existing products, improve production processes and equipment, to drive business revenue growth and margin improvement.
- Lead development of PC software for Gas and Moisture product lines. The software mostly used internally to support development and production, with some limited external use by the customers
- Develop PC software architecture for networking sensors
- Develop databases architecture for manufacturing
- Define PC software development platforms and tools
- Develop software specifications
- Work in close cooperation with embedded software developers and EEs to develop integrated solution
- Develop and maintain PC software for engineering tests and evaluation, manufacturing, marketing and customer support, demonstrations and beta installations.
- Program in Windows Visual Studio environment in C++, .NET, etc all applications, components and interfaces
- Design, implement and test software, ensuring quality specifications are met
- Participate actively in design and code reviews
- Drive performance and reliability enhancements
- Close interaction with internal and external customers to drive requirements and customer satisfaction
- Provide technical mentoring for more junior software engineers. Supervise software development outsourcing when needed.
- Master degree in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or demonstrated equivalent experience and achievements in the field
- At least 5 years of experience with code-writing in a variety of programming languages
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, C++, .NET, DCOM, ATL, VC++, VB, SQL Server, Internet Technologies, SOA, Java, JBOSS, or XML
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software engineering principles
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Familiarity with software quality control and quality assurance processes
- USA Visa
|Edad||Mayor de 28 años|