• Analyze the average unit cost calculated by the system to have a base of validation of the valuation of the cost of the inventories for its registration.
• Determine the unit costs of a new CPO.
• Review and audit the routes of the items we produce. - Prepare a P & L by area and by line business to review the gross margin.
• Verify the receipt of materials and their variations (cost and quality) to have the reliability of the information entered in the system and the calculation of the cost of the materials.
• Review the cost error report to keep the information updated in the reporting systems and identify errors in the operation process.
• Develop, review and analyze the following reports: inventory, production orders, load and certain variations and action plan, prepare a weekly scrap report, capex control.
• Degree in accounting or finance, minimum 6 years of work for a manufacturing company.
• A minimum of 5 solid years of cost accounting in the manufacturing environment.
• Degree in accounting.
• Must have a solid experience in cost systems and have excellent analytical skills. Solid understanding of accounting principles.
• Experience with Oracle ERP.
• Current valid Visa of the United States.
|Área||Contabilidad y Finanzas|