The General Supervisor for Tijuana Plant, will be responsible for overseeing the operation of Heavy Duty Equipment and Machinery operation such as Conveyors, Grinders, Augers for recycling 24/7 operation to make sure that production is on schedule and within quality standards and the most cost effective as well as based on highest safety standards. This position will be also responsible for training Indirect and Direct Labor for the department, following and achieving schedule attainment programs and in conjunction with other departments identifying resources requirements to attain production schedule, other or change in duties may apply depending on company needs.
Supervises the leaders and staff of 3 shifts.
• Enforces safety policies and procedures (both in-house and regulatory) to decrease the potential for employee injuries on the job.
• Conducts and reports safety incidents investigation and sets countermeasures to avoid incident reoccurrence.
• Creates and oversees an employee training schedule that emphasizes, quality, productivity and employee retention.
• Maintains open lines of communication between employees and management.
• Promotes and maintains interdepartmental harmony as well as within owned department.
• Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
• Evaluates each station of the manufacturing process to ensure maximum efficiency and submits to engineering improvement opportunities for proper deployment.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs;
• Identifies and requests production tools and supplies as required.
• Controls production tools and supplies ensuring its availability.
• Provides resources and participates on continuous improvement projects and initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mechanical engineering preferably, supervision, operations management or related field.
• 5+ years of proven work experience in supervision and operations. Engineering and manufacturing experience is a plus.
MUST TO BE MALE
• Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and supervision.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Lean Experience and/or training.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Coaching and mentoring skills
• Business English level. * MUST*
|Edad||35 - 50 años|