• Generate balanced production plans with the correct priorities and sequence taking in consideration variables like: Manpower, equipment capacities, shifts, NPI’s, holidays. % scrap etc.
• Plan and prioritize operations to ensure minimum delay.
• Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time.
• Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
• Manage production delays, re-promise orders and provide feedback to Customer Service team for orders status.
• Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.).
• Print, prepare reports.
• Keep paperwork organized.
• Collaborate with quality control, production, warehouse and other staff.
• Maintain MRP system clean (Aging, Travelers, Balance load)
• Maintain healthy levels of inventory, aligned to Corporate
• B.S. Degree.
• Excellent knowledge of production control planning and quality
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing (5S’s, Waste Elimination,
• Team work.
• Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning).
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel medium to advance)
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication abilities.
• English 80%
• Visa to travel to USA for training.
Sent your CV to email@example.com
|Horario||Monday to Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm|