Welcome to the workplace of the future!
Are you ready to be part of a team that can connect, share and collaborate from any location with anyone, anywhere?
Supervises and coordinates the activities of production personnel, involved in one or more production tasks ensuring the quantity and quality of Plantronics Products.
Directs the development and implementation of activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives. Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply. Plans and administers procedures and budgets.
Makes budgetary recommendations and at higher levels, controls capital expenditures and direct/indirect labour. Develops schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
• Execute the production programs and estimate the man-hour requirements to complete the production plan.
• Analyse and solve work related problems in production floor.
• Evaluate and develop the production staff.
• New associates onboarding training.
• Maintains production times records and efficiency standards.
• Develop, modify and maintain the standard operating procedures of the production function.
• Participate in multifunctional teams and continuous improvement teams.
• Compliance with Safety, Hygiene and Environmental practices.
• Awareness of the environmental management system and environmental objectives.
• Other activities related to production.
• Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineer.
• 3+ years of experience in Production management.
• 3+ years of experience in personnel administration.
• Lean Manufacturing Knowledge
• 90% English Spoken and Written.
|Horario||7:30 a.m. a 5:00 p.m.|