Welcome to the workplace of the future!
Are you ready to be part of a team that can connect, share and collaborate from any location with anyone, anywhere?
Ensures that suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services. Qualifies suppliers according to company standards and may administer a Certified Supplier Program in receiving inspection to ensure cost effectiveness. Monitors parts from acquisition through the manufacturing cycle and communicates and resolves supplier-related problems as they occur. Develops and prioritizes an auditing schedule to ensure that designated suppliers are audited on a regular basis to ensure good manufacturing practices (GMP) and quality standards are met. Evaluates suppliers’ internal functions to assess their overall performance and provides feedback in assessment of their operation.
• Provide support to production lines to achieve company goals. Manage and coordinate containment actions for supplier non- conformant material
• Coordinate disposition for supplier non- conformant material
• Lead projects focused on supplier process quality improvements
• Issue and follow supplier corrective actions until effective closure is achieved
• Qualify parts from suppliers according to company procedures
• Participate and promote cost reduction initiatives
• Awareness of the environmental management system and environmental goals and impacts.
• BS in Electrical Engineering or related discipline. Master degree is a plus
• 2 Years of Knowledge on the following:
• Process Based Audits (Audit Preparation, Performing an Actual Audit, Submission and Review of Corrective Action, and ensuring effectiveness & closure)
• Proficiency with reading Mechanical Drawings and working knowledge of GD & T.
• Prior Supplier Quality experience in manufacturing an analytic approach to problem solving.
• Advanced knowledge of quality related tools including, but not limited to SPC, AQP and Quality Systems
• Certified Quality Engineer
• Green belt or black belt certifications
• 90% English Spoken and Written.
• Advanced use of MS office and ORACLE Platforms
|Horario||7:30 a.m. a 5:00 p.m.|