Description and detail of the activities
Maintain, supervise and propose improvement to the systems and processes of:
• Inventory Control (Receipts, Storage, Assortment to production, Logistics and Shipments)
• Replenishment of material to production in a timely manner.
• Management of the internal storage space and the flow to the external warehouse.
• Implementation and monitoring of procedures and work instructions related to the best practices of inventory control; review of trend reports of material movements and transactions in the IQMS system and the continuous review of the Kanban process controls.
• Supervision and monitoring of good inventory control practices through advisory meetings with your team.
• Monitoring and administration of continuous improvement initiatives in the warehouse, participating in continuous mappings of internal departmental processes and those related to other operational/administrative areas, implementing practices and elements of visual factory and 5 S's.
• Balance of workloads, redistribution of personnel and rearrangements according to the needs of the operation of the plant.
• Follow-up on departmental indicators and the correction of practices that do not lead to achieving the stated objective.
• Participate in the improvement of work processes through continuous training and updates of work instructions of personnel related to the handling of materials.
• Carry out shipping logistics, in a timely manner.
• Timely follow-up of shipments until their arrival at their final agreed destination.
Experience and requirements:
• Minimum experience 5+ years of similar experience in Logistics and Warehouse Control in Maquiladora (Indispensable).
• Bilingual (English / Spanish) - 90% in both verbal and written forms.
• Bachelor's degree, Engineering or related.
• Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• High-energy, self-motivated team player with the ability to multitask.
• Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Availability / Flexibility of schedule.
• Knowledge in Inventory Control Systems, Receipts and Shipments.
• MS Office, Excel Advanced (Desirable)
• IQMS indispensable
•Experience in personnel management, with leadership and ability to make decisions
• Competencies in Leadership and persuasion, Assertive Communication, Initiative, Dynamism.
Please submit resumes in English.
|Edad||35 - 45 años|
|Horario||Lunes a Viernes de 7:00 AM a 5:00 PM|