• Focus on supporting the Procurement of necessary raw materials and finished Re-Sale products, as well of the supplies needed for the manufacture and distribution.
• Responsible for activities involved with procuring products for resale. The procurement activities will support a given site as well as other regional and global activities. Must comply with the established policies and procedures herein.
Responsibilities and Authority:
• Be in charge of all commercial relationships with suppliers of raw materials and finish goods, securing targeted levels of cost, quality, delivery precision, sustainability, etc.
• Manage supplier relationships to drive supplier performance, contract effectiveness, collaboration and integration and deliver improved result. Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with key vendors within the commodity with the objective of reducing costs and eliminating efficiencies.
• Develop an efficient and accurate system for monitoring all open purchase orders.
• Build relationships with suppliers and manage their performance.
• Determine the purchasing needs of the organization. They work with other parts of the organization to forecast demand and evaluate inventory levels, and take orders from within the organization.
• Process purchase requisitions into purchase orders .
• Ensure vendor on time delivery to original PO commit dates.
• Manage material receipt process for drop shipped and ship thru orders.
• Manage customer order expedites with vendors.
• Bachelor's degree business management, Professional degree or equivalent experience.
• 1-3 years of experience
• Have had exposure to other business functions such as Planning / Logistics, Finance, Sales, Engineering, and Human Resources in addition to Manufacturing and Quality.
• Data driven decision making ability.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office sofware.
• Advanced proficiency in English (written and spoken).
• Excellent communication skills and easy cooperation.
• Ability to coordinate several activities and take initiative to respond rapidly to urgent requests.
• Work under pressure.
• Knowledge in Purchasing procedures.
|Horario||Lunes a viernes 7:00 am a 5:00 pm.|