1. Document Control ensures document integrity in accordance with GMP and Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) requirements as well as maintaining files of the latest documentation revisions.
2. Evaluates and records SOP training and on the job (OTJ) training in intercompany database. Also files and manages hardcopies of evaluations where necessary.
3. Ensures training and competence of safety rules for newly hired employees by ensuring training, testing, and tracking participation in safety programs in conjunction with EHS Coordinator
4. Alerts Supervisors of potential problems and gaps in training of personnel by monitoring the training database.
5. Works with QA to ensure training gaps are addressed
6. Works with EHS in recycling process.
7. Works with QA and EHS on creation of Visual Aids for Finish Goods and Improves MOs instructions.
8. Reviews MOs for accuracy and works with QA and Planning to ensure any discrepancies between known standards and MOs are corrected in a timely manner.
9. Gather, input, retrieve and maintain maintenance information in both computer and manual systems
10. Provide general clerical work to assure the smooth operation of the Maintenance Department
11. General clerical duties, including filing, photocopying, faxing, posting of notices, and ordering of parts and supplies as directed
12. Develop and issue computer reports as requested
13. Assist with and/or prepare materials
14. Prepare summary reports of transportation and maintenance costs
15. Research availability and source of purchase for emergency and critical spare parts and repair parts
16. Compile information such as identification of items, costs, vendor, freight charges, etc. for purchasing of all maintenance materials
17. Prepare all purchase requisitions, coordinate and expedite approvals as required, maintain all budgetary records and provide follow-up action with accounting, buyers, vendors, requestors and receiving
18. Review documents for sufficiency and maintaining any necessary follow-up
- 90% or more English writing and speaking proficiency
- Strong verbal and oral skills in both English and Spanish.
- Comfortable giving presentations to and speaking in front of groups of people.
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
PREFERRED – A PLUS
- 2+ years of production experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of electronic inventory systems such as Fourth Shift or SAP.
DIV. Av. Cochimies
|Edad||22 - 50 años|
|Horario||l a j|