• Ensure a cost-effective performance of the resources allocated for the storage operation of plant assets, by monitoring and establishing metrics that allow it to sustain and improve the results of the area.
• The main challenges in this position is convince at the associates of WH to follow Methods and Standards in order to improve continuously in each area of the WH, Continuous improvement
• Implements and monitors policies, procedures of the area (fifo, material handling, shipments, etc.) And promotes continuous improvement.
• Organizes, coordinates and directs activities of receipts, storage, shipments and assortment.
• Conducts audits to validate that training and cleaning programs are being met.
• Follow up and attend production meetings, shipments, receipts, shorts and engineering changes when required.
• Responsible for assisting in the coordination and execution of physical inventories within the warehouse and shipments.
• Provides training to warehouse and supervisor leaders who service their immediate customers.
• Cares for and promotes the good working environment within the assigned areas and with the different departments.
• Promote and monitor the measures and use of safety equipment in the area.
• Administer the resources of the area (human and metals) optimizing the results.
• Responsible to provide the information of the expenses of the area.
• Care, handling & verification of the proper functioning of the unit and / or assigned tool for the execution of its function.
• Responsible for the leaders to know and follow up on the standards of work.
• Responsible that the standards are improved when there is an opportunity of the processes.
• Responsible for safeguarding the assets of the company that have been assigned to the area.
• It ensures that the information of the area is transmitted of effective way to all the associates.
• Scales abnormalities in the storage processes and / or area security.
• Provide the required information to the areas that request it about the area.
• Adherence and follow up to your standardized work.
• Ensures an effective transition between shifts.