• Performing failure mode analysis, qualifying / validating manufacturing and test processes and recommending process quality improvements.
• Working with problem solving methodological (Sheets 8D).
• Elaboration of quality metrics for management review.
•Performing failure mode analysis, qualifying / validating manufacturing and test processes and recommending process quality improvements.
• Development if quality documents, including PPAP, PCPs, FMEAs, Flow Chart, CARS, 8D.
• Bachelor degree Electronic or Industrial Engineering
• 3+ years of experience in electronic in PCBA’s assembly process and Cable/Harness a plus.
• (High mix - Low volume environment preferable).
• Able to understand and communicate in English at greater than 80% level.
• Written skills must demonstrate the ability to accurately describe technical processes / requirements in a logical and grammatically correct manner is required
• Experienced in Avionics / Aerospace flight critical manufacturing assemblies and on new product introduction activities.
• Cable Assembly and Harness.
• Provides technical support to quality, purchasing, incoming inspection, manufacturing electronic and harness process.
• Working for suppliers for continuos improvement of the material, product or quality and confidence ability of the components that are used in Benchmark products.
• Internal Auditor
• Follow corrective actions with suppliers.
• IPC Standars knowledge.
• Knowledges ISO 9001, Nadcap,
• AS9100 QMS Previous Experience a plus.
|Área||Control de Calidad|
|Horario||07:00 a.m. - 17:06 p.m.|