- Responsible for the P&L and accountable for achieving profitability (GM/EBITDA) growth targets and maximum return on invested capital.
- Develop a long-term vision for the facility, create strategies and lead manufacturing operations, manufacturing engineering, facilities, continuous improvement, and planning functions to deliver business performance and best in class products and services to customers.
- Engage and coordinate the role of enterprise functions in the site agenda.
- Drive performance and accountability, create methods and metrics for measuring performance.
- Create and lead a culture of continuous improvement including methods and tools, behaviors and problem solving consistent with the lean principles established by integer.
- Lead new product introduction activities for the site including business, technical, and business process oversight.
- Participate in business development activities to develop customer relationships and close sales. Coordinate the business case, risk and technical assessments, and customer communication in partnership with the commercial team to develop scenario(s) with optimum time to profit and minimum disruption to the existing business.
- Develop annual financial plans with the FP&A function to support continuous growth and cost improvements.
- This includes developing justifications and plans for investments in training, staffing, and capital equipment.
- Provide monthly operational performance summaries inclusive of a 12-month rolling financial forecast to achieve GM/EBITDA performance to changing revenues and product mix.
- Support customer solutions activities within the facility including quoting and customer service.
- Manage people consistently and within integer values, create an environment and culture where all associates are able to contribute to their full potential.
- Lead and develop a team of multi-function plant leadership, both direct and indirect reports, collaborating closely with matrix managers and enterprise leaders where appropriate.
- Technical or business bachelor’s degree, with master’s degree(s) in business or technical field desired.
- 15 years complex high-tech, high mix manufacturing leadership experience in a regulated environment that afforded management of P&L, multiple areas of plant operations or sites, and team of management-level direct reports.
- Medical device manufacturing and international experience desirable.
- Demonstrated leadership, people management and team building skills.
- Strategic thinker; able to develop a vision and plan for the facility, lead and manage the execution.
- Ability to interface with customers, problem solve and drive solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Demonstrable success in leading new process development and new product launch systems.
- Working experience of capacity planning and supply chain knowledge of FDA CGMP, iso 13485-2003, 510k and medical regulatory issues.
- Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement.
- Strong project management skills.
- Confident communicator written and verbal (one-on-one and group).