Poly (Plantronics) is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
Join our adventure!
• Create, update, and maintain web content in content management system (Adobe Experience Manager), monitor (quality control) content on live site and trouble shoot or escalate.
• Department expert on content management software, serving as liaison with e-Business and technology groups.
• Manage monthly process for annual content reviews and audits with Marketing Managers; ensure all pages are reviewed on schedule. Produce and maintain accurate reports and logs of upcoming and historic changes.
• Implement and schedule web promotions, email campaigns, and track results.
• Conduct QA testing, follow-up to resolve issues, and load finished material into content management system.
• Provide basic digital graphic production art support using Photoshop.
• Ensure that marketing materials comply with all brand and style guidelines (web) and that bank and regulatory standards are adhered to.
• Graphic Design
• English proficiency a must (verbal and written)
• 2-5 years of experience in the web industry as web producer or similar role
• Self-motivated and independent worker (role will be in Mexico, with internal customers around the world, manager in Santa Cruz)
• Design experience a plus
• Microsoft Office advance knowledge
• Familiarity with modern web content management systems a must (Wordpress, Drupal, etc).
• Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (Sites, Assets, Commerce) 6.X a big plus
|Área||Diseño / Creatividad|
|Horario||7:00am - 5:30pm|