• Adheres to Integer’s Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
• Participates in development and communication of site strategic objectives aligned to Integer, Product Category and functional business strategy.
• Partners with site leaders in development of short and long term workforce plans and actionable talent strategies that support business objectives.
• Coaches and counsel leaders of people on performance management, organizational design and optimization, team effectiveness, communication, feedback and other management best practices.
• Provides direction, coaching and training to management regarding policy interpretation, corrective action, progressive discipline and fair treatment.
• Ensures fair and consistent application of involuntary termination, position elimination, RIF, and severance decisions.
• Conducts and documents Code of Conduct investigations, as required.
• Drives Associate contribution and commitment through facilitation of focus groups, surveys, round tables, town halls and other forums to assess and deploy culture initiatives, recognition programs and facility-specific communication & continuous improvement initiatives that engage Associates.
• Identifies and promotes events to celebrate individual, team and business milestones and achievements.
• Actively participates on team and committee-driven well-being and community outreach activities.
• Continuously evaluates organizational structure and apply position evaluation methodology to analyze new and existing positions against Integer Career Framework.
• Supports COE and site management in local annual compensation planning, decision making and new program design communications.
• Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline.
- MBA preferred.
- Minimum Experience:
- Minimum 7 years progressive HR experience, with at least 2 years managing others, supporting manufacturing or similar environment/client group.
- Human Resources Certification (PHR/SPHR or SHRM-SCP) preferred.
- Excellent written, communication and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated success balancing and executing multiple talent and change management strategies and projects in fast paced matrixed environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Web-based ATS and integrated HRIS applications; Workday experience preferred.
- Specialized Knowledge: Comprehensive knowledge of federal and state labor and employment laws.