• The ME EPM will work closely with Program Managers and Customer Engineers to interpret and understand customer requirements and will guide the internal development team to meet requirements on-time and within budget.
• The ME EPM will also manage the development schedule, track deliveries and milestones, coordinate and organize prototype materials and shipments, and generate progress reports for management.
• Strong mechanical engineering fundamentals
• Experience designing and validating automotive components is preferred
• Experience with plastic injection molded part design is preferred.
• Interpreting FEA for structural integrity and prediction of durability performance
• Understanding and application of design characteristics impacting functional and durability performance (validation)
• Understanding and application of GD&T to component and assembly design
• Familiarity with UG NX CAD preferred, other platforms considered but will need NX training.
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Project Management experience
• Strong initiative; self-driven to deliver results beyond expectations
• Demonstrated problem solving ability within technical projects
• BSME degree or equivalent required
|Horario||7:00 am a 5:00 pm.|