www.empleonuevo.com ofrece a sus Clientes-Empresas la opción de publicar sus ofertas de empleo de manera confidencial, esto es por razones propias de la empresa y en algunos puestos desean mantener la información de forma privada. A continuación se especifican algunas de las razones por las que las empresas deciden publicar sus oportunidades de empleo como confidenciales:
• Facilitating human resources processes
• Administering employee health and welfare plans
• Acting as a liaison between employees and insurance providers
• Resolving benefits-related problems
• Ensuring the effective utilization of plans related to hr programs and services
• Support the administration of compensation programs, including the annual salary administration process, bonus programs, commission payments, etc.
• Participate in and conduct both exempt and nonexempt salary and/or benefit surveys to ensure a competitive total rewards structure. Maintain and recommend updated pay structures and/or benefit programs based on market data.
• Partner with all managers in writing and/or updating job descriptions to reflect position requirements and responsibilities. * review requests for job classification review and make classification/pay level recommendations.
• Administering health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations
• Answering employee requests and questions
• Assisting with new employee hiring processes
• Reconciling benefits statements
• Conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other hr programs, and recommending corrective actions
• Assisting with the performance review and termination processes
• Assisting with the recruitment and interview processes
• Bachelors degree in human resources or related (essential).
• 2 years of experience as an hr coordinator (essential).
• Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
• Effective hr administration and people management skills.
• Exposure to payroll practices.
• Full understanding of hr functions and best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Highly computer literate with capability in email, ms office and * related business and communication tools.
• Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
• Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
|Edad||30 - 45 años|