Poly (Plantronics) is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
Join our adventure!
• The web QA specialist will work as member of the digital marketing team to review and test the www.plantronics.com website and related properties.
• This person should have an eye for detail, fluent in web experiences, technically literate, and an individual who works with integrity and accountability.
• He/she will be a highly motivated self-starter who thrives on delivering value to the business and exceeding customer expectations.
• Navigating and exercising the web site to ensure functionality works as designed.
• Reviewing the display of the web site across a variety of devices to ensure the display is faithful to the design.
• Reviewing content on the web site to ensure it is accurate and contextually relevant.
• Experience working on similarly architected public internet sites that leverage responsive web design patterns.
• Using a variety of desktop, tablet, and mobile browsers
• Manually compiling and executing test cases.
• Ability to communicate test results to technical and non-technical teams.
• Familiarity with web front end testing frameworks
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|
|Horario||7:30 am a 5:00 pm.|