Poly (Plantronics) is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
Join our adventure!
• Working alongside business analysts, technical architects, and business stakeholder to understand requirements and designs.
• Working alongside graphic designers and business analysts for web design features.
• Working with system administrators for deployment and troubleshoot when there are issues.
• Developing front end website applications.
• Ensuring responsiveness of web applications.
• Designing user interactions on web pages.
• Developing back end website applications.
• Developing integrations to back end systems and databases for functionality.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
• Degree in Computer Science with 3 – 5 years of working experiences
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Excellent team player
• Attention to detail
• Familiarity with agile development process such as SCRUM
• Proficiency with development languages and framework such as Python, Java, Jenkins, Maven, Git
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
• Familiarity with build servers such as Jenkins or equivalent
• Familiarity with content management system such as Adobe Experience Manager and integration with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target
• Familiarity with back end systems such as Salesforce and Marketo
• Familiarity with Heroku web application platform
• Familiarity with Digital Marketing technologies and frameworks such as Launch Tag Manager, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Translation Management System
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|
|Horario||7:30 a.m. a 5:00 p.m.|