Poly (Plantronics) is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
Join our adventure!
• Working alongside business analysts, technical architects, and business stakeholder to understand requirements to design testing strategies
• Designing and documenting automated testing strategies for marketing websites, support portal, and other internal web applications
• Designing and executing test plans and test scripts
• Testing for new pages / features launching on the marketing domains and support portal including integrations with marketing automation, CRM, analytics, and other systems.
• Designing QA checklists for deployment process to different environments (Dev, QA, Staging, and Production)
• Working with our business analysts and web developers to diagnose and solve issues as they are uncovered during QA phase; Able to highlight and detail any risks and assumptions
• Designing and executing automated testing for unit, integration, and end-to-end test suites with a focus on speed, quality, and innovation
• Staying abreast in web testing tools and automation testing suites
• Degree in Computer Science with 3 – 5 years of working experiences
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Excellent team player
• Attention to detail
• Familiarity with development languages and framework such as Python and Java
• Familiarity with automation testing framework and tool such as Selenium, JMeter, Ranorex, SmartBear or similar
• Familiarity with content management system such as Adobe Experience Manager and integration with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target
• Familiarity with back end systems such as Salesforce and Marketo
• Familiarity with Digital Marketing technologies and frameworks such as Launch Tag Manager, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Translation Management System
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration best practices
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|
|Horario||7:30 a.m. a 5:00 p.m.|